My workouts

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Run with pics

There have been many times during my runs where I have wished I had a camera. Since I have one in my phone, I think I will start taking it with me on my runs to snap pictured when something strikes me. Hopefully I can stay focused on running, but the places I run have a lot to do with my enjoyment of it, so I think some visual aides to my running world is a good thing.

Today was another lunch time run. Most of the fall leaves are gone, but Fall is still a wonderful time for a camera.

Here is a nature area near where I work:

And here, a lake near the corporate park. In the summer we play soccer and basketball near here:

I am very blessed to work somewhere I can run at lunch and play sports. Work hard play hard.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: