My workouts

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Yet another dream about running

I skipped a few runs because I was sick… and then I had another dream about running a marathon. I am not sure where or why… but there I was. The trick was they handed out the post marathon trinket before the race… and in this case it happened to be a light post. It was like were all carrying crosses… well… except they were light posts. Mine was in my left arm… which was obviously very tired.

When the lamp post disappeared… there was torrential rain and I can remember thinking my feat would be a mess. I also remember that I was running very slow. I can remember thinking it would take me 5 hours to finish.

Because I missed the long run on Sunday… ( and then two more) I think Yakima River Canyon is scratched off my list. Next opportunity would be Eugene. Then Newport. Maybe I should just set my sites on Newport.

No comments: