My workouts

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Shooting for 40

Been awhile since I have covered 40 miles in one week, but that is what is on the schedule (with 18 mile long run). Last two weeks of 36 & 38 have left my legs a bit tired… especially after an unexpected hill run on what was supposed to be junk mile day. The weather was fantastic for this past weekend’s long run, so much so that heat is beginning to be a factor. I will take a little heat over rain any day. Just have to move my runs a little earlier in the morning.

This week will involve some coast running to. I am thinking of moving my long run from Sunday to Saturday… then running from the beach house to Newport where I’d meet the family for lunch at… hmmm... let’s see what is exactly 18 miles from the beach house… could it be… YEP… Rogue brewing. ;)

Don’t believe me… check out the map. Exactly… 18 miles.


So a word of warning… stay a few tables away from the stinky guy at rogue on Sat.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

How conveeeeeeeenient for you...

I'm going to try a run along the marathon route in a few weeks - can't hurt to get a taste of the course, right?