My workouts

Friday, December 28, 2012

Phase #2 delayed

So... one thing to avoid when giving up caffeine is coughing. Caffeine restricts that blood vessels in your brain, and when you stop taking it they enlarge and give you a headache. Coughing feels like a gunshot to the head. Unfortunately I got bronchitis very soon after giving up caffeine. Not fun. And then I have an allergic reaction to an antibiotic for the bronchitis, bit baseball size welt on my arm... and of course the topper, my knee. The one on my knee provided enough swelling to make if feel like I torn the meniscus in my knee again, and something else not right, and now every morning my knee doesn't want to move, not to mention the pain. Clearly, I had not reached the bottom yet.

12 pounds of weight loss so far (and that includes the holiday get togethers and such) I will come out of this storm. Funny I think about running when right no I can hardly walk. I will patch my soul with a nice run soon. Can't wait.

PS: Pff one of 3 blood pressure medicines already! BP still at 91/61 CRAZY!

No comments: