My workouts

Tuesday, February 05, 2013

GPS Watches


I looked around at the new GPS watches that came on the market since I last used one. There are quite a few more options now, including the Nike+ GPS Sports watch. I currently have a first generation Garmin Forerunner 305. The MotoACTV watch looks interesting in that it has a Bluetooth MP3 player built into it… which is a great addition.

For now I think I will stick with my 305, which I don’t have any complaints about. If the Nike+ GPS Sports watch had Bluetooth and MP3 player I would have jumped on it… but for now… I will just use my 305 with my current music players. I have to admit I am surprised that the 305 still stands up pretty well with some of the other watches still… must be at least 5 years old, which is eons for anything techy.

No comments: