My workouts

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

My new T-Shirt Idea

Today was an absolutely beautiful day for running. You can’t get any better. Cool, no wind, and fall leaves everywhere. At about halfway of my 6 mile run today, I ran around a few small lakes. The trees by the shore with their vibrant and colorful leaves were reflecting on the smooth water. As if the trees themselves were not enough! It was very cool, and just another of the many moments I would have never witnessed if I was at home sitting on my butt.

I think I have changed my mind on my Boston Marathon T-Shirt. The personal attacks, while nice to blow off some steam, are not realistic for my personality. This however might be.

I ruined the Boston Marathon

8:15 miles today. It is going to be a rough week. Eight miles tomorrow for my longest mid-week run yet, and all while working 10 hours at day (plus 2 hours driving)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

That rocks!